We undertake production of both typical elements used in industry and design workpieces for innovative applications. The range of our services also includes the regeneration of worn out elements.
Typical polyurethane applications encompass, but are not limited to:
- Conveyor belt scrapers
- Chute and slide elements
- Parts of couplings and vibration isolators
- Wear-resistant coatings for drums and drive wheels
- Protective pipe and tank liners
- Hardness from 55° ShA to 95° ShA
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C.
- High wear resistance
- Resistance to fuels and oils